[GRASS5] Re: Grass on CYGWIN/WIN32

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Fri Feb 9 05:58:38 EST 2001

Markus,

I have added a README_cygwin.html file in the documents directory.
Please remove the README.html since it has duplication (old) in
the compiling text file file.  Add this new file.  I can update this
morning but the commit is not going so fast so I am attaching the
htm file here as a zip.  Please update

 http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/binary/windows_cygnus/

John