[GRASS5] Identify GRASS database directory

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 7 13:11:56 EST 2001

Hi Bruce,

if I have any directory, how can I decide if it is a GRASS database.
Especially if it contains raster data?

There must be something that all grass database directories have in
common. If it is that WIND file, it would be sufficient for
identification.

So are there WIND files in all grass database directories?
	Bernhard