[GRASS5] Re-release beta11

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Feb 6 13:10:41 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 06:02:53PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> after discussion with Bernhard I have put back the
> src-ball and Linux ball (this one added the missing create_fifos.sh).
>
> So it shall be kept beta11.

For those building a binary tarball:

after compiling everything (see in src-package the file
documents/release_rules.txt
how to do that)

you *must* cp manually the create_fifos.sh file:

cp src/scripts/shells/create_fifos.sh /usr/local/grass5/dev
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^- or wherever you
                                                         build the scripts

Please use the src-ball from:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/source/
grass5.0beta11_src.tar.gz

to built the binaries. Then all balls are in sync.

Thanks

 Markus