[GRASS5] Re-release of beta11

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Feb 6 11:50:11 EST 2001

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 05:02:23PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> due to the still existing GISBASE/dev bug I have to re-release
> beta11 (already removed from web). As the create_*.sh scripts have not
> been copied into the binary package, the grass5install.sh wipes out
> the fifos without being able to reproduce them (was working before).
> This simply makes GRASS beta11 unusable. :-((

> Lucily the beta11 was not yet officially announced.
> So I am preparing beta11b now.

No.  Please release it as beta12!
Because I have got a beta11 release tarball on my machine.

There is no shame in bumping the version number up.
We might have gone with another pre release, if we have have felt
the need to test a bit further.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)