[GRASS5] Binary uninstall script

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Feb 6 03:14:45 EST 2001

Hello all

I just committed code that will create a script to uninstall a binary
installation. It is created by grass5install.sh and is stored in the
destination directory. For those of you who make binary distributions,
please try this to check for any errors.

You will need to update the files "binaryInstall.src" and "Makefile.in"
and then run "configure", followed by a "make bindist". Then use the
resulting tar file and "grass5install.sh" file to install the binaries.
I would recommend you choose "safe" directories for the destination
directory and bindir when you run grass5install.sh. Once grass is
installed, try the grass5uninstall.sh program. Directions are printed
when grass5install.sh ends.

Please let me know of any problems or questions.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center