[GRASS5] grass5 beta11 pre2

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Feb 4 06:20:25 EST 2001

Hi Arne,

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 05:36:15PM +1300, Arne Pallentin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> had a run with the beta11 pre2 at the weekend, found only one problem, but most
> likely related to my VoodooII. Starting NViz switches the display to full
> screen, I can see the raster I selected, but that's it. But as I say, I think
> it is the Voodoo.
seems to be like that as I never got such a problem on various platforms.

> Otherwise nothing found so far...
Great.

> Cheers,
>
> Arne
>
> P.S.: Anything special that has to be tested??
Does the graphical window open properly while starting GRASS?
If you have switched off this in past, re-enable with (once only):
grass5 -tcltk

Otherwise I will tag "beta11" later this day and build the binaries
for Linux.

Thanks for testing,

 Markus