[GRASS5] nviz-bug

Jaro Hofierka hofierka at geomodel.sk
Sun Feb 4 03:18:53 EST 2001

Helena Mitasova - staff wrote:

> Bill and Jaro,
> (I am sending this to developers list too, in case that
> somebody would like to look at it)
>
> which version of GRASS do you have ?
> It appears that the nviz bug is in beta8 and
> later versions (Justin  tried it on SGi
> and Bob reports it too), but not in the older versions.

Hela,

I have never encountered a such problem in my grass5.0beta6. I am
still using early versions of NVIZ adopted for Mesa (nviz2.1, nviz2.2).
I displayed your test data using various positions, zooms, exagg, etc.
without any problem.

We should track down the change in the NVIZ code which caused this bug...
Maybe Markus could send us a complete list of bugfixes and changes made in the NVIZ
for each relevant version of GRASS?

Jaro