[GRASS5] Auto-redraw after resizing the monitor?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sat Jan 27 14:27:01 EST 2001

Hi developers,

currently I am writing some "milestones" proposal for 5.1
(see next mail).

Browsing the TODO I found
Auto-redraw after resizing the monitor:
  Andreas Lange wrote:
  I had the idea of implementing some sort of "auto-redraw" after resizing
  the grass monitor, but this is not possible because the driver can not
  be opended from the XDRIVER process with R_open_driver(); to read out
  the pad contents (because of locking/different owners of process). Again
  my problem is getting the overall picture of the design without
  documentation.

This was written some time ago. As d.zoom manages to redraw the
screen, this can be probably implemented now. Maybe Huidae knows
if this is feasible?

Regards

 Markus