[GRASS5] grass51 - new Makefiles - voluntees wanted

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jan 25 14:14:10 EST 2001

Hi developers,

as the new vector lib is going to start, we need to implement
the new Makefile system for GRASS 5.1. I have sent the grass.remake.tgz
(August 2000) to Radim, however, it seems to be incomplete (eventually
Makefile.am missing?).

Here is Eric Mitchell's mail and the attachment:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/cgi-bin/minorweb.pl?A=READ&L=grass5/2000/8/3/2

To help Radim and David, I would kindly request some of you to
assist in setting up the new Makefile-system for 5.1. (no need
to delay this!). Both are already doing a big job in implementing
the new vector format! The 5.1 shall start *only* with basic libs
and a few modules to test the new vector lib.
Meanwhile we'll get out the 5.0 stable.

Thanks for cooperation,

 Markus