[GRASS5] where-in-the-world

Helena Mitasova - staff helena at gis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:04:30 EST 2001

I just found a nice world map with country boundaries in one of
Bills GRASS latlong data sets. It is the status at around 1990 because
it still has Czechoslovakia as one state (same for Yugoslavia and USSR)
So if you don't find anything better I can put those data on our website,
or even create the image - it would be nice to put it on a globe in SG3d
(we have the DEM too, (and make an animation as it turns around) - but who has time do that?!
(check http://www2.gis.uiuc.edu:2280/modviz/viz/global.html)

Helena