[GRASS5] Where in the world are GRASS developers...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Jan 21 03:10:51 EST 2001

I was thinking we should have a world map showing the location of all
GRASS 5.0 developers/contributors.  I'll put it together if people want
to send me the following:

NAME(S):  Name(s) of person(s) who contributed.
ORGANIZATION:  Optional affiliation to an organization.
LATITUDE:  Latitude where developer(s) live or work.
LONGITUDE: Longitude where developer(s) live or work.
NEAREST CITY:  Name of the nearest major city.
COMMENTS:  Any comments you'd like to make. (Please keep them small).

For those contributors on the developers list who do not respond, you'll
be placed somewhere random in a large body of water - "Lost at Sea..."
8^)

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>