[GRASS5] grass5.0beta

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 17 16:57:21 EST 2001

Justin,

You have downloaded the precompiled binary version.  You can check out
the instructions for using that version - see the README file in the
directory you downloaded grass from, or if you wish to compile yourself,

  Grass download page

and follow the link for Source Code for Grass5.0beta.

Good luck,

Malcolm