[GRASS5] Severe (simple to fix?) problem with current GRASS

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Jan 11 05:51:02 EST 2001

Hello all

Justin Hickey wrote:

> Hi Markus
>
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> > general I agree that me might simplify the bin/ section. However,
> > there are 54 inter/ subdirectories which need to be merged (or
> > whatever). So we need to have front.end fixed until we have an idea
> > how we can do this merge without many hours of extra work as
> > GRASS/CVS is broken at time.
>
> A fix is on the way soon. I just hope it works.

OK, I have committed a fix for this problem. You will need to update
src/front.end/main.c, src/include/gis.h, and src/include/gisdefs.h.
Then, once you recompile, you will need to run "gmakelinks5" and then a
"make install" to install the new changes. Please let me know of any
problems with the new front.end

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th