[GRASS5] pylibgrass5 new snapshot

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 5 18:12:10 EST 2001

You can get a new snapshot of pylibgrass5 from:

ftp://intevation.de/users/bernhard/libgrass5/
	pylibgrass5-20010106.tar.gz

Now the included grassinfo.py can do the same as grassinfo.c .

libgrass5 is (of course) only partial wrapped,
but this should be all I need to build the import GRASS cell
browser for ossim.
It also demonstrates some advanced swig techniques which are needed
to wrap some of the more complicated functions.
It should be a lot easier to wrap more functions when needed
by example.

Frank: Shall I check this into the libgrass5 cvs tree under
	libgrass5/python  ?

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            (www.fsfeurope.org)