[GRASS5] new gmake system

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Thu Jan 4 21:44:11 EST 2001

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 04:55:23PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > Where to change the path?
> Please try to add the path in
> configure                    Row 3195
> (my_lib_dirs)
>
> If that helps, Eric (or me or you) could add it in configure[.in].

It sounds like a problem with Gmakefiles, not configure.
/usr/X11R6/lib/ is the standard place for X libes, and headers should be
available in /usr/include/X11 or /usr/X11R6/include/X11 and
/usr/X11R6/include/Xm.  I think the AC_XTRA macro in configure.in knows
all about these standard paths.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>