[GRASS5] Gmakefiles - $(VECTLIB) question

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Thu Jan 4 04:44:54 EST 2001

Hi all,

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 03:46:10PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
> Hi Markus
>
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> > > It is definitely unusual, and the module did compile before. Look at
> > > what has changed since the last version of the Gmakefile to see what
> > > is causing the problem. Maybe we can get a hint from that.
> > Well, Radim had to use a similar trick:
> >
> > $(CC) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@ $(LIST) $(VECTLIB) ... $(VECTLIB_REAL)
> > $(DIG2LIB) ...
> >
> > So that's even not what it should be.
>
> Then for now, I would recommend leaving it the way you had it. We will
> have to try and find out what to do when two libraries depend on each
> other.
Ok.

Finally I am using:
LIBES=$(VECTLIB) $(VECTLIB_REAL) $(DIG2LIB) $(GISLIB)...

now. This seems to be compile o.k.

Please cvs update
 src/raster/r.in.shape/Gmakefile
 src/mapdev/v.build/Gmakefile
 src/mapdev/v.spag/Gmakefile

so, please report if anybody gets problem to compile:
 gmake5 src/raster/r.in.shape/
 gmake5 src/mapdev/v.build/
 gmake5 src/mapdev/v.spag/
 gmake5 src/mapdev/v.what/

Don't forget to remove the local OBJ.* before recompiling.

Markus