[GRASS5] Gmakefiles cleaned

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 3 06:07:05 EST 2001

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 03:40:39PM +0700, Justin Hickey wrote:
> Hi Markus
>
> Markus Neteler wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > currently I am cleaning the Gmakefiles:
> > - adding  PGM=... if required
> > - adding LIBES=... if more than two libs
> > - remove unused stuff
> >
> > Beside 20% of src/raster/ and src/sites/ the src/ tree is
> > finished. I'll continue next year.
> > Maybe we can add the
> >  install:
> > target later in a (semi-)automated way.
>
> I'll volunteer to try and automate it once you're done.

Hi Justin,

o the entire src/ is done with a few exceptions (where two or more
  targets exist in one Gmakefile). I don't know how to update here.
o Part of src.contrib/ is also done, but I got tired... There are too
  many unused modules. The relevant modules listed in lists/GRASS should
  be done, too.
o src.garden/ should be o.k. as well.

I have, when required, re-ordered the MATHLIB XDRLIB and checked/added
LIBES= lines in case of more than two GRASS libraries. Other rubbish
was removed. So the Gmakefiles should be in a good condition now.

If you manage to update by script would save much time. The few failing
Gmakefiles we can do by hand.

Thanks for your help

 Markus