[GRASS5] [bug #761] (grass) Display problem in grass5b7 in Linux Mandrake8.0

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue Jul 3 12:46:44 EDT 2001

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=761

Subject: Display problem in grass5b7 in Linux Mandrake8.0

Platform: Linux/Intel
Linux distro: Mandrake
linux cpu: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)
Xwindows version: Xfree 4.0.x
Xwindows manager: KDE 2.x
TclTk version: tcl/tk 8.3
grass downloaded at: Other
grass binary for platform: Linux/Intel binaries

1.After I complete the Location(spearfish), Mapset(PERMANENT), and Database("wher it is") it alert "Sorry, No access to <<PERMANENT>>".But if I move the PERMANENT directory to new location that i create i can access it.

2.After I use d.mon to open x0, there have error alert and can not open x0 window.
Then I use d.rast to display raster image "aspect".The image is shown but not grow to fit the window.