[GRASS5] Monitor Resize Problem

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Jul 18 12:35:08 EDT 2001

Hello,

This is probably a question for Glynn. I grabbed a recent copy of
GRASS-5 from the CVS yesterday and built it on my Sun (ultra II) with
Solaris 7.

It was configured (for the build) with the flag "--enable-postgres=no".
No other configure flags were used. GRASS built fine with no complaints,
however after I start a monitor it cannot be resized. I have built other
beta versions on the Sun with no problmes with the monitor. This seem
sto be something new in the latest version (or something that I am doing
wrong?)

Any ideas / help would be appreciated.

--
Bob Covill