[GRASS5] Bugtracker usage.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Jul 28 11:00:57 EDT 2001

Helena,

thanks for starting the cleaning up.

You actually have a login and permission to change the bugs' status
and add comments. So if you have comments to single bugs you could
also add them to the bug database using the web interface or mail.  :)

And if you feel that some bugs need to be closed,
just add the reason and do it.

If we ask a user for more feedback and wait a certain amount of
time witout getting the necessary details to recreate the bug we
should close the bug giving this reason.

We should make sure that each bug reporter is informed when the bug
status changes. If there is a valid email address for the requestor,
this is done automatically by the bug-tracker.

	Bernhard

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 07:32:36PM -0500, Helena wrote:
> you are right - I looked at the bug tracker and it needs some serious
> clean-up. I tried to go through it and sort it a little bit out -
> here is what I managed to find out:
>
> (I don't have permissions for doing modifications in the bug reports
> (and I probably should not have as I am not a programmer)

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)