[GRASS5] r.proj problem update

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jul 29 16:32:36 EDT 2001

  Ignore my last message, in regard to the data type. It was raster data
that I was trying to convert. The source file was brought in as vector data
(named plss), then I ran v.to.rast and named the output plss-r.

  But, my question about reprojecting vector (and site files all at once)
remains.

Sorry for the false alarm,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.