[GRASS5] Darwin Pre1 gtty stty errors

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Jun 6 00:36:31 EDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 06, 2001 at 05:07:30AM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> I haven't looked into merging the various versions of curses.c yet.
> For that, I would be interested in comments as to whether the code
> belongs in any of the existing libraries, or if there should be a new
> library for curses support routines.

Glynn, if my guess at the history is correct, maybe these curses files
predate the Vask library?  Vask is supposed to be a wrapper for the
variants of curses libraries.  So presumably if there's some missing
functionality, it should be ported to the Vask library.  Personally, I'm
not sure I like the Vask library too much, seems we could track down a
nicer text/console library.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>