[GRASS5] X monitor resize problem...

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Jun 13 03:10:37 EDT 2001

I think this may be a bug in the blackbox window manager, but with the
X driver code in release_april11... I'm unable to change the size of a
monitor ever.  Seems blackbox makes the decision the window is not
resizeable, doesn't give it "resize" handles or respond to
Alt-Right_Button (which will also resize typical windows).  I ran the
monitor in WindowMaker without such troubles, so I guess it's a bug in
blackbox.  Maybe I could get help formulating a bug report for blackbox?
I don't know exactly what it is/is not responding to...  I rather like
blackbox for its nice looks with light weight, so I'd like to be able to
point the author(s) in the right direction...

Thanks,
--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>