[GRASS5] xdriver use

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 14 18:51:45 EDT 2001

  I've not followed the threads on the xdriver; please accept my apologies.
But, as I re-organize the modules in functional groups I'm looking closely
at everything available, and I read the xdriver man page; both lines. :-)

  Will someone please tell me the advantages or disadvantages of using
xdriver rather than the "usual" x0? I do run grass from the command line
from within an aterm. Does the xdriver provide higher resolution, better
interactive control, or ...?

Thanks,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                  Making environmentally-resposible mining happen.