[GRASS5] Re: Complete module list for GRASS-5?

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Mon Jun 18 00:59:47 EDT 2001

Hi Eric

"Eric G. Miller" wrote:
> I'm not sure where to put it in the cvs hierarchy.

Since this appears to be a program that does not link to any GRASS
libraries, it would be a candidate for the src/libes/tools directory.
However, it appears Markus has made a tools directory off the root CVS
directory. Perhaps we should merge these two "tools" directories but I'm
not sure which location is better.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th