[GRASS5] broken links in documentation and s.vol.rst

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Jun 20 21:51:33 EDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 20, 2001 at 09:20:10PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Helena,
>
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 12:37:29PM -0400, Helena Mitasova wrote:
> >
> > Markus,
> >
> > maybe you can replace the outdated command list reference on grass
> > manual page with Eric's list - it is really useful both for new and
> > old users.
> >
> > http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/gdp/html_grass5/grass_commandlist.html
>
> o.k, done. I have been using Eric's version as I don't get g.xml2html
> compiled at time. Perhaps Eric can update again the
> html/grass_commandlist.html
>
> as I have added the missing descriptions? The web site will get updated
> by cron_job.

I'll try to get them updated tonight.  I can't guarantee I'll keep those
pages up forever.  I want to look at using xsl stylesheets for
generating the output as it should be easier to tweak the looks and a
small perl script can probably do the job.  At present I know 1.0e-19
about xslt, though ;0

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>