[GRASS5] Re: G_site_get

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jun 22 04:44:47 EDT 2001

Hi all,

(cc to Edzer and Eduardo),

it seems there is quite some confusion about G_site_get() functionality
and the programmer's manual.
Could anyone who is familiar with G_site_get() help us?
Perhaps check the latest (yesterday) version of what is written in
"GRASS  programmer's manual" and the functionality of  G_site_get()?

At time I am not sure about the desired behaviour.

Thanks to Edzer for indicating the confusion,

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology