[GRASS5] XML fun with --interface-description's...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Jun 24 14:25:01 EDT 2001

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 10:45:27AM -0700, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 05:43:38PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> > the output looks quite nice under galeon. :)
> > Maybe the red stars and the attributes of the parameters can
> > be displayed a little bit more compact.
>
> I'm open to suggestions.  Maybe little icons for each of "type",
> "required", and "multiple"?

Nah, icons are hard to understand. Maybe colors.

> I might be able to combine the "default"
> and "options" a little too (getting rid of the list altogether).  I had
> it in tables before which was more compact, but I had left out the
> "default" and "options".  Having them as table cells was too much, but
> maybe I can just squeeze them under the description?  I've spent most of
> the time fighting with the weird constructs of XSLT and XPATH
> languages...

Some table and color options probably help.
I know that XSLT and XPATH are well complicated.
That is why I am still not sure if they are under- or overrated in
the public eye.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)