[GRASS5] Re: d.his

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Mon Jun 25 12:56:54 EDT 2001

Bob,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 12:52:35PM -0300, Bob Covill wrote:
> Markus,
>
> I have attached a version of d.his that I modified a while back. I found
> that color tables from floating point rasters were reduced to integers,
> giving undesirable results.
>
> The version that I have attached has a couple of extra flags (-o) to
> overwrite output file if it exists, and bit= to set the bit depth in the
> output (i.e. 8=255, 12=4096, etc).
>
> You will have to edit the makefile and change BIN_AGC to BIN_CMD.

that's nearly real-time response! A suggestion: perhaps the "bit" parameter
can be controled by the Xserver color depth? There fill be such a function.

Unfortunately the moire in identical aspect areas is still there.

Anyway, you update will be improving the existing module, will you update
in CVS?

Markus