[GRASS5] Request Tracker Reply-To Broken

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Mar 28 02:56:31 EST 2001

Hi,

(cc to Thomas)

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 09:44:22PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:

> I just sent a reply to the request-tracker acknowledgement (to provide
> a patch). I subsequently got a bounce, as the original message had a
> Reply-To address of:
>
> 	Request Tracker <grass-bugs at intevation.de>, grass5 at geog.uni
>
> It would appear that replies are supposed to go to the grass5 list as
> well, but the address has been truncated.
> --
> Glynn Clements <glynn at sensei.co.uk>

>Shouldn;t the bugs report go to the grass5 list instead of
>someones personal site?  That's my opinon...let's keep
>everything on the same page.
>
>Bruce

The intention was to send a copy of each bug report to "grass5" to keep
people up-to-date. However, the RT seems not to accept large email
adresses (thanks Glynn for indicating that!). I'll ask at Intevation
if they can fix that. Then every report shall be cc'ed to "grass5" to
keep us in sync.

Is that ok.?

 Markus