[GRASS5] compiling CVS on IRIX and Win32/Cygwin

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue Mar 27 22:11:24 EST 2001

Hi Andreas

Andreas Lange wrote:
> i can now compile the lates CVS source on IRIX 6.5 with gcc 2.95.2.
> But i still have to use a lengthy configure line that defines all
> libraries and include directories and have to remove the
> -I/usr/freeware/include line to gcc manually.

Hmmm. I don't understand why you need to specify all these directories
when I don't. Does configure add the /usr/freeware/lib32 libs and
/usr/lib32 directories properly? Also, why do you need to remove
-I/usr/freeware/include from the gcc line? It would be nice to have
configure and make work without options or changes on IRIX for both
vendor compilers and gcc.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th