[GRASS5] Tag test 2

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Mar 22 03:28:24 EST 2001

Hi Markus

Ok, I tested this and there are a few errors to report. First
src/raster/r.in.gdal requires a -shared option to the link line to
compile. This is a MIPSPro compiler option so I don't know if r.in.gdal
would compile properly on SGI with gcc. Also, I'm not sure just how to
handle this. I suppose this should be connected to configure somehow,
but I'm not sure how. If all else fails we can add a note in the INSTALL
file for SGI MIPSPro users.

Second, src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2 failed with the following error:

src/CMD/gmake5.0 src/libes/libimage
src/libes/libimage - directory not found
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
GISGEN failure at STEP: src.contrib/GMSL/NVIZ2.2

Third, src.garden/answers/src.answers/raster/r.fill.dir failed with the
following error:

src/CMD/gmake5.0 ../r.direct
./r.direct - directory not found
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
GISGEN failure at STEP: src.garden/answers/src.answers/raster/r.fill.dir

I don't know about these ones.

Other than that, grass runs and renders raster and vector files. But
that's all I tested. Hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th