[GRASS5] Help

David Lozano Argel sldla996 at udea.edu.co
Tue Mar 20 06:09:26 EST 2001

How get I a JNI for GRASS5 beta11?? o What I have to do to compile with
GRASS 5?

I tried to compile the GRASS JNI that comes with the GRASS 5 beta 11
source code in the folder src.garden/grass.java. I have java 1.2 sdk. The
.jar compiled good, but it show me to much warnings and when I ran
examples check1 and check2 show:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gis in
java.library.path
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
        at GRASS.libgis.<clinit>(libgis.java:958)
        at check1.<init>(Compiled Code)
        at check1.main(Compiled Code)
make: *** [check1] Error 1

      xxxxx