[GRASS5] Test tag for branching

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Mar 13 05:15:35 EST 2001

Hi all,

to get started with branching I have applied a test tag:

 cd fresh_directory
 cvs -z3 co -r testbranch_5_0_0stable grass

I need to know if all relevant files are included to build
a GRASS package. To make life easier I have prepared a small
script
 cvsbranch.sh
which currently lives in main source directory.

There are three ways to include files:
a) two variables
    FURTHER_FILES=
    FURTHER_DIRECTORIES=
   which catch files and dirs not in src/CMD/lists/GRASS

b) the
    MODULE_LIST=
   which covers the uncommented contents of src/CMD/lists/GRASS

Means: the src/CMD/lists/GRASS may only contain stable modules now!
As far as I know the list is clean, perhaps you could revise it.

>From these three lists the tag is done (later branch).

Please check out the GRASS tagged with "testbranch_5_0_0stable" to
see if it is complete. Otherwise further files/directories have to
be included in "cvsbranch.sh".

Thanks for cooperation,

 Markus