[GRASS5] d.rgb and i.composite differences

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 12 05:31:34 EST 2001

My appologies,
this mail was ment to go to Markus directly.
Therefore I just wrote in in German.
Now that you have it anyway... Here is a rough translation.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 11:24:16AM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Hallo Markus,
>
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 09:24:11AM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > I have attached a small portion of a LANDSAT TM 5 composite.
> > bgr123_tm.jpg
>
> 60KB sollte mensch nicht umbedingt an eine Mailingliste schicken.
> Lieber irgendwo kurz auf einen Web oder ftp Server legen.

It is not a nice idea to attach big files when you are mailing
to lists. It is far better to place them on a web or ftp server
temporarily.

> Was ist jetzt eigentlich mit dem CVS barnching und der
> 5.0.0 release?

What is going on with cvs branching?

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)