[GRASS5] grass cvs snapshot from 26. Feb.

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Mar 9 12:12:12 EST 2001

Hi all,

it seems I got it. Thanks to Eric for the hint, the
 AC_DEFINE(USE_G_SOCKS)
was only set when --with-socket was specified. I
have added it to another position in
 configure[.in]
where XDRIVER=socket is defined. Now the USE_G_SOCKS is
always defined.

Still I propose to remove the fifo/ipc stuff to clean
up the situation. Note that binaryInstall.src needs to
be updated for sockets. Currently
make bindist
will produce a corrupted package. I think I'll modify
that now as Justin will be back on Monday only.

Cheers

 Markus

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology