[GRASS5] Problem with sockets on Linux

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Fri Mar 9 02:49:02 EST 2001

No, the server is not running, I can't find any new process (I don't
know the driver name (is it simply "xo"?), but if you sort processes
by PID you see if something has been created after grass start).
The following "d.mon select=x0" of course does not work and returns
the same error.
Hope this helps
Andrea

PS: which server ports are used by the X driver? Maybe it finds them
occupied by another application (I use 4444/6001/7001 for an in-house
application...). Anyway, I think that server ports numbers should be
configurable...