[GRASS5] Autoconf and Cygwin - X11

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 8 17:52:09 EST 2001

Mike,

After configure, my head file has the X include dir in the XCFLAGS line
(I don't know why, but it works, so...), and XINCPATH is empty, but
XLIBPATH is populated correctly.

Something must be different in the way your system is setup, but I can't
think what that might be.  If you have any ideas for what to check, I
can provide you with details.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Malcolm