[GRASS5] Autoconf and Cygwin - X11

Malcolm Blue mblue at nb.sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 7 17:49:39 EST 2001

Mike,

My installation looks like /usr/X11R6 (same as Andreas).  When I look at
it in Windows Explorer, it appears as X11r6, but that's a windows
"feature".

configure had no problem finding the X libraries and include files when
I ran it.

Did you untar the X11 tarballs in a cygwin shell?  The only time I had
problems like that, was when I used winzip to uncompress and untar and
archive.

Malcolm