[GRASS5] searching for cast shadow algorithm (r.sunmask?)

Helena hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Mar 3 16:20:53 EST 2001

Markus

you can try to run Jaro's r.sun with the -s flag, (read the manual page first,
whether it does what you need)
and you can see the animations  for summer solstice day and winter solstice day
at the
end of the following document:
http://www2.gis.uiuc.edu:2280/modviz/viz/erosion.html
(it has nothing to do with erosion , it is about topo analysis).

Helena