[GRASS5] Re:

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Mar 1 21:52:47 EST 2001

Hi Mike

Mike Thomas wrote:
> Yes I knew that, but I figured they must have asked to be notified for
> some deeper reason.  I think I should have followed my first instinct
> to ignore this!  Maybe the script should be changed so that it doesn't
> ask users to report to the Grass developers.

The suggestion to inform the Grass developers was put in the script in
case the Tcl/Tk script failed. Thus, it would be printed for any error
of the Tcl/Tk script, not just the Tcl/Tk version error. Perhaps I
should change the message to indicate something like:

If you do not understand this error, please notify the Grass developers.

Thank you for your comments.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th