[GRASS5] Migration to new mailing list system done

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri May 18 11:48:11 EDT 2001

Dear subscribers,

due to the continuous spamming problems I have migrated this list to
"mailman" system. In opposite to the former "minordomo" it needs an
additional acknowledge-step to subscribe which shall prevent spam mails.

If you have received this mail, your existing subscription was already
migrated correctly. Another mail will send the current password to you.

If you want to change your "grass5" subscription password which was
auto-generated today:

1. Enter the new "grass5" list page:

2. At bottom of page, there is a button "Edit Options". Left to that enter
   your email adress and hit the "Edit Options" button.

3. A new page appears where you can change your current "grass5" password.
   If desired, you also may customize your "grass5" subscription on this
   page.

In case of problems, please let me know.

Regards

 Markus Neteler

--
Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology