[GRASS5] Multiple attribute support in GRASS5.1:someconsiderations (long)

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Mon May 14 03:17:40 EDT 2001

"Eric G. Miller" wrote:

> On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 03:56:25PM +1000, John Reid wrote:
> > Has anyone had a look at the draft ISO standards?  They deal with a
> > lot of these issues.  Been talking to our local rep on the TC/211
> > geomatics committee, and the impression I get is that they are not
> > averse to open source apps implementing the standards ;-)  More on
> > this if anyone interested.
>
> Standards for what?

ISO Geographic Information/Geomatics 19100 series
http://www.statkart.no/isotc211/

john reid                                  e-mail john_reid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                                room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                           phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                          fax +61 02 4221 4250

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...