[GRASS5] PAGER changed to GRASS_PAGER

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Tue May 1 00:56:43 EDT 2001

Hello all

I have changed references to PAGER to GRASS_PAGER as per discussions on
this list a while ago. Also, PAGER should now be recognized by GRASS
programs if it is defined before starting grass (so man inside the grass
shell should still behave properly). Please let me know of any
difficulties.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th