[GRASS5] Legends in GRASS

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 2 11:53:41 EST 2001

just a note - the reason I cannot get cat labels for all categories when I use
the workaround
with the smooth gradient option is that the smooth option always writes only 5
values/labels,
so I get nice legend for soils.ph which has 5 categories and I am out of luck
with geology
which has about 10. I am working with spearfish data set and I guess I must be
quite frustrated
given the number of misspellings I managed to make when writing to Markus.
Sorry for that,

helena