[GRASS5] [bug #826] (grass) d.save does not recognize region settings

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Nov 9 06:03:06 EST 2001

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=826

Subject: d.save does not recognize region settings

Platform: Linux/Intel
Linux distro: RedHat
linux cpu: Intel (i486, i586, pentium ...)
Xwindows version: Xfree 3.3.6
TclTk version: tcl/tk 8.3
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: yes, I am using the latest GRASS from CVS
c compiler name: gcc

d.save -a and d.save do not recognize/save the current region settings.

e. g. running:
g.region nsres=1000 ewres=1000
and then
d.erase
d.rast elevation.dem

d.save -a:
output =

# Shell Script created by d.save Fri Nov  9 12:01:32 2001

# Here are the commands to create window: full_screen
d.frame -c frame=full_screen at=0,100,0,100
d.erase
g.region n= s= e= w= nsres= ewres=

d.rast map=elevation.dem                                               # 1

d.frame -s frame=full_screen