[GRASS5] Bugracker

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Nov 9 07:37:12 EST 2001

Hi Bernhard, Hi all,

Bernhard Reiter schrieb:

> On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 04:54:44PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
>
> > So please have a look at if you have updated information enter them
> > or a pointer to them into the bugtracker.
> > This might be important for people who reported so they
> > can give more details.
>
> It is also important for other people which might
> see the bug in the bugtracker and want to know the resolution.
> You can easily add information to a bug if you mail to
> the bug-tracker mail-address and have the bug number in the subject line.

I took your recommendation serious and updated all the simple cases in
the bugtracker.
But i must admit that i am unsure when to change status to resolved.
If i can not reproduce the problem, should i change to resolved? I fear
most bug reporters will not be able to answer to a bug report older than
some weeks.

cu,

Andreas

url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net