[GRASS5] suggestion for developers meeting

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 19 12:42:37 EST 2001

I would like to suggest to include the release of GRASS5 as an item for the
upcomming meeting in Trento.
I mean not just discuss it but rather doing it. It may be easier just to go
through the
list of remaining bugs together and decide on the spot whether they are
release critical and, if they are not
(which I hope is the case) release GRASS5 so that GRASS5.1 can be started.
It will fit with Bernhards presentation.

It appeared that we were pretty close to the release but now it seems to be
going away again.

I hope that I am not too much of a pain with with this,

regards,

Helena