[GRASS5] ANNOUNCEMENT: GRASS Developers Workshop - Trento Oct. 2001

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Oct 1 07:31:11 EDT 2001

Hi all,

concerning the proposed date of the developers meeting here at Trento:
Would it be a help to postpone it to mid/late November (around
24/25th November)? The proposed date is eventually to close for
some of you.

Please let me know.

Concerning fundings: Our budget here is really limited. Please
try to find additional fundings so that we are finally able to
support many developers. I have to get an idea about the
expected costs for those being interested to get their expenses
(partly) reimbursed, so please check for train connections/air
tickets.
I have added some information to reach this place, see at bottom
of
 http://mpa.itc.it/grassdev_meeting2001.html

(please note that we devoted the sunday to "free time"... The
 environment is quite nice here)

It would be great to welcome most GRASS developers here.

Kind regards

 Markus Neteler