[GRASS5] ANNOUNCEMENT: GRASS Developers Workshop - Trento November 2001

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Oct 8 04:04:58 EDT 2001

Dear developers,

since the October date was too close, we have postponed the
meeting to

 GRASS Developers Workshop
 23. - 26. November 2001
 ITC-irst, Trento, Italy
 http://mpa.itc.it/grassdev_meeting2001.html

Beside the important GRASS 5.1 definition sessions it is a good opportunity
to meet each other. Several developers already wrote to me, please
confirm that you can participate even in November.

The program is still preliminary, depending on the participants
we shall work out a more detailed schedule.

In case you are interested in (partial) travel funds, please
tell me about the amount needed.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

  Markus Neteler